Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Let's be more empathic

I went to meet with my girlfriend when suddenly I saw inmigrants from Ecuador, in their family group. They were selling clothes in the public street between Manuel Montt Subway Station and Providencia avenue. Mother and son were waiting to sell out their products, but nothing happened. I picture their lives crossing from Ecuador to Chile, passing from Perú, Atacama Desert, and a lot of thousands kilometers to arrive in our country searching for a better life.

Our reality is this, an opportunity country. The Chilean people need to be more understanding with our migrants because they are in a vulnerable situation..

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece, Pablo. I am sure you will be a very good and different journalist; very unique indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece, Pablo. I am sure you will be a very good and different journalist; very unique indeed.

    ReplyDelete